Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Burt's Bees Lip Balms

So my friend was being really annoying and decided to put my name down for practically every single item for my school's silent auction. In the end I won five of them but to be honest, I only wanted two. SO, I now have this tin of Burt's Bees lip balms. I heard from my aunt that she loves them and they're so good etc. So I thought, why not? 

I'm guessing I got it for a pretty cheap price because when I checked up on the internet for the prices of each individual lip balm, they were all around about $7.00AUD. Hehe, I got the whole tin of four different lip balms for $14.10AUD. 


So the flavours I have are: Acai berry (rejuvenating), Beeswax (with vitamin E and Peppermint), Mango butter (nourishing) and Pomegranate oil (replenishing). 


ACAI BERRY

Oh. My. Gosh. I tried the Acai berry just then and GUGH, I can't stop licking my lips. They taste so yummy~ I don't know if that defeats the purpose of the lip balm but damn, it goes on really smooth and tastes great. I've always had this fear of using lip balms because most of the ones I've used before. . . tasted utterly disgusting. 

I'll update on the other ones later on and I'll thoroughly review each.

I'm pretty happy with what I've purchased today ≖‿≖

NOTE: I apologise for the bad quality photographs, I haven't been able to find my camera charger so I just used my phone ಥ‿ಥ

No comments:

Post a Comment