Sunday, September 2, 2012

Accidental Meeting and Father's Day present hunting

Haha! I met my lil' cousin at the zoo. It was really odd because I couldn't recognise him. I was sitting down with my friends eating lunch and I saw a bunch of Year 7's and one of them caught my attention. . and it just so happened that he was my cousin's friend. I approached my cousin after realising it was him. Wow, puberty hits some kids real hard. He's grown so much now. I rarely see him so it was a great chance to talk to him however it was slightly annoying how his friends kept jumping into my family reunion talk. After a while we said our goodbyes with the addition of his friends saying bye as well. . . hah. . what a bunch of weird kids.

After going to the zoo, I headed back with my biology class to the station and we were dismissed. Together with a friend, we went Father's Day present hunting around the city. Hehe, I'm glad I was able to spend time with this particular friend of mine. She's always so helpful and funny in an odd way.  I bought an 'I love dad' cup from typo and a kitchen scale to measure my ingredients properly for baking etc. 


I guess you could say it was a really nice day I had. No school, hanging out with animals, going on an African wild adventure with Jen Fu, meeting my lil' cousin and bought a Father's Day present (-^〇^-)

No comments:

Post a Comment